JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
We provide training for private individuals:
- wanting to become child carers
- wanting to become au pair OR
- domestic worker who need babycare skills
- Professional ethics and grooming.
- Establishing a routine.
- Safety awareness.
- Infectious diseases (HIV & TB).
- Baby care
- Nutrition & Solid foods.
- Hygiene & Sterilization.
- Stimulation & Play.
- CPR, First Aid and handling of minor emergencies.
- Training modules are geared toward caring for children from birth to 5 years of age.
Students will have to receive practical experience during the course. This will be done at any accredited childcare fasility of their choice. Transport costs to and from childcare facilities are for students own cost and must be done in their own time.
All fees are R3000.00 per student. (50%) of fee is payable on registration and the outstanding balance must be payed up before the end of the course.
At the end of the course the Nanny will receive a certificate and student manual for future reference.
No certificate will be given if all fees not paid up completely.
|Back||Back to top|